June 2, 2017

June 02, Friday, Boston

Having a fantastic time!

When I landed, I texted LV to tell her I arrived. She met me out front in the loading zone. Had a brief tour of Boston and then went to Quincy Shores (Wollaston) for a clam plate lunch at The Clam Box. Delish! Then we went across the street and just sat and chatted looking out at the little beach and inlet. Trying to take pics of Jaxie, I literally fell on my ass. LV laughed so hard, she almost fell off the retaining wall. No one was hurt, and we laughed ourselves silly.

Went back into Boston to pick up JF, MA, and DP at the train station where they came in from New Jersey. The trip was fun, seeing all the crazy drivers and insane pedestrians. Brief rain, cleared up fast.

Got to the HoJo's in Charleston and checked in. I cleaned out my purse and washed my face.

Drove to the Wollaston T and took the red line, then the green back to Boston. That was hard on me, lots of stairs stressed my knee and hip. Some of us got separated briefly (due to me and the elevator), but found quickly. Lol

Went to The Four's for dinner. Lots of other Georgers were there and we had a fantastic time of food and friendship.

Took the T back to the hotel, easier this time, thank goodness. Made it back by midnight! Did my meds and chilled, to bed in 45 minutes or so.

Slept decent, but woke up twice with violent foot/ankle cramps. Got through it.

Woke up, got dressed and hit the complimentary breakfast downstairs. It was very nice and hit the spot. Came back upstairs and showered and hit everything situated George-wise.

Soon JF will be picking us up and taking us to the T station to get on the Amtrak!

No comments: