June 2, 2017

Back On The Way

Charged phone and updated everyone. On plane to Boston now. Looks like my seat partner is a no show. Yeah! I like that. Funny because they said it was a sold out flight and I see 2 other routes, besides mine, that have vacancies.

This plane is a LOT newer and hopefully not as rattley as the previous one.

Sad I couldn't see EP while I was here. Need to start saving money to go visit her one day.

I went through so much bull trying to keep my bag a certain size according to the regulations and yet there are people who have things twice as large as mine on here.  Very upsetting how they take advantage of it and deprive others of storage space in the overheard bins.

Super short flight. Got my crochet out, they served drinks and announced the descent. Lol

No comments: