April 28, 2015

Tuesday

Kind of a crappy weekend. Ran to Publix first thing Saturday morning and did the grocery shopping. Wanted to go on a picnic for lunch but the weather didn't cooperate. Ended up stormy (not really where we live but everywhere else). Mr. DW's section of town got an EF1 tornado and his yard got real messy, with window screens on his porch tore up and a tree down (not his, but a neighbor's, landing in his yard). Sharky went over Sunday morning with the chain saw and helped straighten up the best he could.

Yesterday, Sharky stayed home from work. He was miserable all weekend in pain and could not sleep at all Sunday night. He's better today. (Chemo makes him ache horribly and if he takes enough pain med to ease it off, he is basically not functioning well enough for work.)

I didn't do any of my chores yesterday because him being home threw me off schedule. Trying to catch up today. I hate this. I'm borderline panicking for no reason at all.

No comments: