March 31, 2015

Tuesday

Saturday, we picked up Rita's dress from the tailor shop in 5 Points. After, Sharky wanted lunch at Corner Taco, so we went there. Not too shabby. Later that afternoon, we did the grocery shopping at Volde-mart.

Sunday, Sharky went sailing with Mr. DW. They didn't get very far because the railway trestle was down and then the boat motor had problems, so they came back in. That afternoon, he wanted to see a movie, so we saw "Get Hard" at Sun-Ray Cinema. It was pretty funny and he had a great time at the theatre.

Used that new Tilex in the bathroom yesterday. Damn that stuff is foul. Burns the hair right out of your nose if you aren't careful. I assembled the Swiffer Wetjet that I bought and tried it out in the bathroom and hallway. The instructions that come with it aren't very forthright and I ended up wasting one of the pads before I figured it out. Something that stupid shouldn't be that difficult. *rolls eyes*

Last night, as we were getting dinner ready, I spotted a green Florida anole on the kitchen wall, behind the microwave/crockpot. Sharky tried to get it, but it ran back down the wall. Thankfully, not too long later, he reappeared and Sharky was able to catch him and release him in the back yard. They aren't exactly endangered but they aren't very common thanks to the Cuban anoles, so I definitely didn't want the cats to get ahold of this guy (he was quite large, btw). Also, I didn't want to come out one morning and find another lizard being sacrificed by the cats. LOL

Felinertia: Stripped the bed linens this morning and Rupert had made a nest at the foot of the bed and the little shit actually put his ears back, not wanting to leave his spot! I hugged him and made him leave. Gathered up the sheets and found Lucie hiding on the far side, so I scooped her up and took her out of the room so I could shut the door. She ran crying over to Rupert, who washed her head and consoled her. What a bunch of turds.

No comments: