April 1, 2015

April Fools Day (Wednesday)

Had a good dinner last night, fried rice and General Tso's chicken. Found the frozen kits at Volde-mart and they turned out pretty good.

After a few cold days, it's starting to warm up again. Ugh. Going to have to have Sharky install the window a/c again. We need ceiling fans as soon as possible too. The ones in the dining room and living room both died and Petunia needs an upgrade soon before hers goes kaput.

I don't like April Fools day. One of those things I'm becoming rather intolerant about as I get older, I guess.

My glasses are working out fine, but sadly, I have realized that I do need bifocals more than I realized. Next year, definitely have to go that route. If this gets any more uncomfortable, I might have to pick up a cheap pair of reading glasses at Volde-mart. :-(

No comments: