January 11, 2015

Sunday

Sharky went to a meeting of a guitar club Friday night and had a good time. Petunia and I just hung out and watched tv (meaning I watched tv and she passed out on the couch covered with cats).
Saturday morning, Sharky & Mr. DW ran down to New Smyrna Beach and saw WWII fighter jets. They had an excellent time. Afterward, when he came home, he and Petunia ran to the library and did some grocery shopping.

As much as I love the cold (and prefer to be cold), the pain in my hands and feet is excruciating. It's worse when its damp - and its always damp. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it either.

Sharky & Petunia went to Volde-mart so she could get a bike helmet. I wanted to go, but I think they just wanted to do it and get it over with.

I've been so depressed lately, I think the weather is making it worse since I'm in so much pain. I go back to the doctor's in February and will bring it up then.

No comments: