January 12, 2015

Monday

I get very annoyed by nutrition "experts" on television who consistently sacrifice taste (and possibly health) for less calories. The one on the Today Show (who's name rhymes with Schmoy Schmauer) would rather you eat crap like reduced fat cheese and diet mayo, than a smaller portion of the natural stuff. I swear, sometimes I think that she's getting kickback from the diet/fad food industry. Honestly, I don't care that by switching my Duke's for a diet mayo so I can save 100 billion calories a year if it makes my sandwich taste like shit.

 My shoulder/neck/base of skull still aches badly from when I got a crick in it from the car ride up to NC at Xmas time.  Ugh. Takes a lot of fluffing the pillows at night to get comfortable and without fail, it has flared up again in the morning. Sometimes just the effort of holding my head upright makes it hurt. LOL

No comments: