January 8, 2015

Thursday

I just had a bit of a freak out when I saw this homeless dude literally staggering from house to house. Is he hurt? Who do I call? Then I realized it was the mailman, all bundled up against the cold. He's got so many layers on, he cannot move his legs properly. I cannot take a picture of the poor guy, so just imagine a dark blue Hunchback of Michelin man walking like a cowboy with hemorrhoids.

It's cold today and horribly humid. There are reports of snow flurries all over Jacksonville and the FCN weather dude reported seeing snow on the radar over SW Georgia. Petunia saw some when she got out of school and people downtown were even able to catch some on video. We did have a couple of flakes fall at the house, but nothing I could catch on camera.

Spent a lot of time going through photo albums looking for BigBug's baby pics. Scanned some in, along with a few family pics for fun to share. It's a bit of a pain to scan, shame, because now I've got an urge to scan all sorts of stuff. LOL

No comments: