October 12, 2014

Sunday

Crappy week, crappy weekend.

My laptop crashed, popups appeared blaming the hard drive. It was almost a paperweight but Sharky managed to get a program loaded that worked on diagnosing and repairing. Did a defrag that took over 12 hours to complete. It's better now, no more popups, but is very slow.

I had so much planned yesterday and it all fell through. I'm in so much pain sometimes, between my fingers, my feet, my stomach, my  joints. *sigh* Every time I eat I get sick.

I really wanted to go to the Mega Adoption downtown and possibly get a dog, but Sharky said no. I just want a dog to keep me company during the day and take on walks thru the neighborhood so I'm not alone. I'm so tired of being stuck here with no car and no companionship. Don't get me wrong, I love my cats, but its not the same - I cannot take them outside.

Sharky and Petunia got their hair cut yesterday. She got a bob and its adorable.

No comments: