October 8, 2014

Wednesday

Sharky & Petunia were able to speak with his step-mom on Monday night. She was pretty out of it from what they said, but any time in the hospital on drugs can do that. I'm not sure, but I think she's scheduled for back surgery.

Felt horrid yesterday, definitely from lack of sleep. Tried to take a nap but every time I'd doze off, either an urchin would scream, a dog would scream, a car would hit the mini-pothole and scream, etc., etc., etc. Very bothersome because it would always jolt me awake with fright.

Sharky and Petunia made a dessert last night that could have possibly have been a disaster to my glucose levels, but the insulin worked, thank goodness. I wish I didn't know that though, because I don't want that in the back of my mind (i.e., "its ok if I cheat because the insulin will fix it").

No comments: