October 13, 2014

Monday

This computer is so slow and Firefox/Thunderbird keep freezing and crashing. Ugh. I don't know what to do.

A friend let me use her online cable account so I could watch the first season of Outlander. That was fun, a lot like the book.

I'm having problems eating. I can eat, but after, I feel like I'm going to barf and have a very upset stomach. It does not seem to matter if I eat a little, medium, or a lot - it happens every time. I see the doctor this Friday, but it's the lung doctor. I don't see my regular one until next week.

Sharky's smom is still in the hospital, but might be home this week. We mailed her a get well card today. His nephew and wife, R&T, should be in GA soon after their trip home across the country. Poor things, I hope everything goes well in the compound up there. One of the relatives is a horrible racist and, I believe, one of the reasons why they left. They don't have any money so they'll have to stay in the compound for the time being. Sharky's mom fought with his sister, so she has been getting lonely and calling him and talking for hours. I hope they make up soon. It's very sad.

Haven't heard anything from my dad. No news is good news on that front.

No comments: