September 16, 2014

Tuesday

Thursday, I called Willowbranch Library and found out they were closed until at least this Tuesday (today). I asked about the books on hold and the librarian told me that they would all be at Murray Hill Library for patrons to pick up.

Friday, Petunia got a ride home from BB's dad and picked up an overnight bag. She and BB went to the movies and she stayed the night.

Saturday, Sharky and Mr. DW went sailing and then when Petunia got home, ran to the library for me. Yeah, books!

Sunday morning, we went to Publix and did the grocery shopping for the week. I used the BOGOs and digital coupons and saved about $50. Not too bad.

Monday morning, after dropping Petunia off at school, Sharky dropped me off at the doctor's office. I had an echocardiogram (like a sonogram of the heart) and then a stress test (hooked up to heart monitor and walk on treadmill). I did very well on the echo and actually made the full 5 minutes on the treadmill. Unfortunately, after I got off, I had a full blown asthma attack. Scared them more than it scared me, of course. They kept me an hour extra to make sure I could breathe, then Mr. DW picked me up and took me home.

Good news, the tech assured me that my heart was in great shape. I also lost 2 more pounds, keeping up with the one pound a week loss that I've been doing since I got out of the hospital.

No comments: