September 10, 2014

Wednesday

Sharky and Petunia tried to go to the library yesterday evening, but it was closed. Not sure why, no announcement on the phone line and no notice on the website. Hopefully they'll be open this evening.

Made the breakfast egg muffins Monday afternoon. Turned out pretty tasty. Makes a super easy breakfast in the morning, only nuked for 30 seconds from the fridge. Haven't frozen them yet, will make another, larger batch this weekend and freeze them to see how those turn out. There is also another version made with a biscuit base, might try those if the carb count isn't too high.

I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder and elbow. It hurts like hell and sometimes I have a hard time holding things, but I don't know what to do about it. Its not like I can just not use it. LOL It keeps me up at night at times, trying to get comfortable.

Felinertia: Yesterday, a finch hovered near the screen door and then landed on the trim that holds the screen in place. Lucie-loo was watching from the table and as soon as the bird landed, she launched herself at the door and landed, spread-eagle, on it and slid down just like a cartoon cat. It was hilarious - I so wish I could have caught that on video.

No comments: