September 5, 2014

Friday

Petunia lucked out. BB's older brother, OB, bought a car this week with his own money and now will be driving her home from school. He promised to text her on days he is either not there or doesn't have his car so she knows not to meet him in the parking area after school. So cool and nice of him, want to buy a $10 gas card as a thank you. (Its not costing him any money/gas giving her a ride because we're on the way to either his home or his job, but I do want to thank him for doing so.)

Going to Volde-mart after Sharky gets home today to get the stuff needed for the baby shower tomorrow. I'm excited and dreading it. First real social event since my hospital stay.

Sharky picked up the last of my meds last night after work, a Symbicort inhaler. Had the first dose last night before bed and, for the first time in what feels like forever, when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I could actually breathe and did not need to use the albuterol inhaler. Breathing is nice. I HATE being on all these medications, but if it makes me feel better, I won't complain.

No comments: