September 2, 2014

Tuesday

Sharky did some yardwork yesterday but basically we all just had a quiet day.

This morning, he took me to the doctor's office for my appointment (the one I had to cancel in August). More medication was ordered (breathing and cholesterol).

So sick of my father emailing me garbage. I should just delete them all, but I still have the stupid hopes that he'll actually ask about me and my welfare. Nope. Never does. Just forwards horrible Tea Bagger lies & propaganda. I lost it this time and emailed one back to him debunking the whole thing with proof - took me less than 5 minutes to investigate it and write it out. *sigh*

The baby shower is this upcoming weekend and I'm excited and dreading it. I hope it goes ok and we are able to help out and not just look like deadbeats. TBoo's mom is not very nice sometimes and I'm trying so hard to not cause any waves. I asked about where it was being held and she got very snippy with me, telling me that it will be in the "family daycare" whatever that means. (All I did was ask if the place it was being held had a kitchen. *sigh*)  I've offered to help with a few things (like a fruit & cheese tray and making the punch). Most of all, I just want TBoo and Bug to have a lovely time with friends and family.

No comments: