July 23, 2014

Wednesday

Well, had a doctor visit last Friday and I guess everything was ok. He looked at my charts and said my blood pressure was looking good and my glucose was ok and could use improvement. The primary reason was for lab work so I had a lot of blood drawn and gave a urine sample. Hopefully I'll hear from them soon with the results. Next appointment is in 2 weeks. I may or may not have insurance so I may or may not go. *sigh*

Still working on getting insurance because mine expires at the end of this month. Encountered a snafu - when applying, they needed to verify my identity but could not because they used a credit score company to do so - and I have no credit score. Had to scan in my driver's license and submit it to the site and am still waiting to hear from them. I check daily.

No comments: