July 15, 2014

Tuesday

Went to the doctor's appointment on Friday. Was hesitant at first (it was very sterile, clinical and bilingual) but felt at ease soon. Everyone was nice and I really liked the two doctors I saw. I go back next week for a check up. They were able to work out my insulin issues (sliding scale). Went to Publix afterward, and they had insulin back in supply and I was able to get my prescriptions filled, including an inhaler. It was so stressful to grocery shop though and I didn't do too good of a job.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday were very quiet. It's difficult getting back into the swing of things. Taking medicine on time, testing and recording everything that I do. *sigh*

I'm not as jittery as I was, but still am jittery enough to be very bothered by it. My glucose levels and blood pressure are up and down, all over the scale and do not make any sense to me.

No comments: