July 10, 2014

Home Sweet Home (Thursday)

Doctor's appointment is scheduled for tomorrow. Trying to get everything organized so I can just hand over clear, concise information.

I don't have a sliding scale for my insulin (even though I asked for one), so I'm sticking to the regular 5 unit dosage before each meal and the 20 unit of the one in the evening. I'm telling the doc and seeing what he says.

Trying to chart my meals, using some free apps on the phone. Hopefully it will help. Trying to chart the stuff in the past by hand was very stressful.

Petunia is some help. She's a bit overwhelmed. She spent the past week at BB's house so hasn't done any chores (like dishes or catbox).

My breathing (original problem) is still kinda labored at times, bringing that up to the doc as well. I use a lot of meditative breathing to help prevent hyperventilating. Need to talk to doc about that as well. I thought they'd prescribe an inhaler, but they didn't. If he does, I believe it will help a lot.

No comments: