November 10, 2009

Happy 234th Birthday USMC!

Semper Fidelis

Malcolm is doing great and so are Cosmo and Gabby. Thank goodness they are all inside critters, there's another rabies scare on the other side of town.

Tropical Storm/Hurricane Ida looks like its making landfall on the peninsula or Alabama. A lot of places here on the east coast canceled their Veteran's Day events because of it. Rather stupid, in my opinion.

After a nice dinner (breakfast - eggs, bacon, grits and toast!), Bear and I ran to the grocery store and did most of the shopping needed for the rest of the month. I wore my new sneakers to help break them in and wow, were my feet sore when I got home. Not bad sore, just different shoe sore. LOL

Had a parent/teacher conference with Mr. D, Petunia's teacher, this morning. Guess who was on time and guess who didn't show up at all? LOL We waited for 10 minutes and then found out, when his substitute arrived, that he called in sick. Lovely. I peeled off my visitor sticker and stuck it inside Petunia's agenda as proof I showed and asked politely to reschedule.

The kids have tomorrow off of school (as always) and I am considering keeping the car so we can do something other than vegetate. Not sure though, I guess I'll see how it goes.

No comments: