June 12, 2017

June 06, Tuesday

Woke up at 0300. Thank goodness I had Jen set her alarm on her phone since the hotel one did not work. Got dressed, checked out, and caught an Uber to the airport  (we split the cost).

Got thru TSA fine and sat her gate (near mine) chatting for about an hour. We then said our goodbyes and I went to my gate.

Everything went without a hitch and I'm  on my way to Dulles.

Pilot just announced we have a little over an hour to go and I was confused. It's 1115 and I'm to land around 1500 something. It's the time zones messing with me. Lol

Landed in Dulles and had to go uphill all the way across the terminal to get to my gate, which changed. Ugh. Grabbed a sandwich but didn't get to eat it. I'm totally sick to my stomach.

Texted Davey to remind him but never heard back. David said he'd call him. I don't care who picks me up, I just want to go home.

Hah! "That feeling when" the older lady next to you gasps in horror and starts looking for help when she sees you pull your crochet supplies out on the plane. Had a long talk about the TSA website.

No comments: