January 19, 2017

Angry and sad

I'm so angry. We think the neighbors on the other side left and abandoned their dogs in the back yard.

Sharky gave the numbers to animal control and humane society to the slum lord who will call in the morning. He just went over to give them water and food, we don't think they've eaten in a day or so. Will leave note letting whomever gets them that neighbors are feeding them not the owners.

***

Just came back, dogs were starving and were fighting over the food. The 2 young ones wouldn't let the older one eat so Sharky had to use the hose so the older one could. The dogs were used to it, they knew the range. :-( He's not getting close because we don't know if they bite or not.

There is a 4th dog - house only - but we don't know about it. He's going to text the slum lord and tell him about it.

***

Went over to leave note this morning and found the people who live on other side had already left a note saying that the dogs were abandoned and that neighbors were feeding them.

When I walked over, dogs did NOT bark. I think the female who lived there was their provider, not the man. When David and other men are around, dogs go apeshit.

***

I'm ashamed to say that I'm really taking this badly.

Not only about the dogs, but the fact that Miss I is dead and her son/granddaughter are moving.

Callie is their inside/outside cat and they are leaving her behind. She's a bird killer and I found her with one of my blue jays this morning.

Ivanka is also theirs (I had no idea) but was possibly stolen. Petunia told me the granddaughter said she "found" her by the high school and "relocated" her here a few years ago. Omgwtf. Ivanka has gone from just annoying my cats in the window to actually attacking them. Scared the shit out of me this morning when she screamed and launched herself at my window when Rupert was sitting in it. I had a good cry when it was over with.

No comments: