November 4, 2015

Nightmare

Dreamtime: I was helping out in a Bed and Breakfast with friends and when new people checked in, I was told to put a casserole in the oven. There are a couple different ones in the freezer and a friend looked at one and said "That looks good!" but all it was, was a dish full of dried up old pigs in a blanket. I told her "We'll save that for later because there's not enough for everyone", and grabbed another dish. I put it in the oven. Next thing I know I get an email from some kids that I know staying there telling me that the casserole I put in the oven was full of drugs. I went and found them and asked them, "Who sent me the email?" And a bunch of them replied "We did". So we all went into the kitchen and I said "Here's the casserole; show me the drugs." Next thing I know, I was pulled through a portal with other people, to a land where there are cartoony dinosaurs roaming the earth. The dinosaurs all had their mouth sewn shut like voodoo dolls. Someone had come before us and had clipped the mouth almost completely open, leaving strings hanging from the corners. I sat on the ground, astounded by everything that I saw, when a long neck dinosaur came over to me and leaned his head towards me smiling, and said "Kerry I'm glad to meet you, I'm YOUR dinosaur."

No comments: