June 24, 2015

Wednesday

Had a very stressful but fun weekend.

Sharky had Friday off (and Monday) and we left about midnight Friday and drove up to NC to visit Bug, TBoo and Baby Bug. Spent all day Saturday and most of Sunday, and left about 5 pm Sunday night and drove home. We left Petunia behind so she could spend some time with them and TBoo will bring her back in 2 weeks.

Sunday was not only Father's Day, but it was my mom's birthday as well. I brought my laptop and got Skype up and going so she could talk to us and see Baby Bug. It was a lot of fun.

Got home about 2 am Monday morning and we were vegetables most of the day. Sharky is driving the car this week because the truck's battery is dead.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment so I will most likely drive him to work.

No comments: