June 26, 2015

Friday

Sharky got the truck started and I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday. Pap smear came back clean, thank goodness. Definitely don't need more health problems.

Last night was the Yelp party at Kaika Teppanaki in 5 Points. Had a blast. Made some new friends, sampled some awesome food and some fun alcoholic drinks. Took lots of pics. LOL

This morning, I went to Shep's Discount store and, after searching what seemed like forever, found the "Color Your Own Tarot" kit in the kids' toy section (really not a fun place to dig). A friend, Amanda M., had posted about it in FB saying she had grabbed 2 of them the day before. It was only $5, I couldn't resist. I would have grabbed another, but it looked like the last copy. It has a book, a full color deck and a duplicate deck (B&W like a coloring book).

No comments: