February 10, 2015

Morning Update on Sharky

Left a text message with Sharky letting him know I loved him and wanted news about the medical situation and to see if he was coming home for lunch or going to work. He basically texted back very briefly, not coming home for lunch, not going to work, not good news, cannot talk, Emergency (yes he used that word) and that he'll call me.

Now I'm scared.

OK, he called me. Still cannot talk. He's in the ER waiting to be admitted. They will be doing surgery tomorrow. Surgeon said he's 90something percent sure it's lymphoma. Sharky is holding out for better news. I told him to call me when he gets admitted.

Sharky told me not to tell anyone. Yeah. Who am I going to tell? I have to tell Petunia something, guess I'll just say "exploratory surgery". Can't tell the boys, will have to wait until we have definite news.

Scared level just shot up.

No comments: