January 27, 2015

Tuesday

Petunia stayed after school to work on a project and I was all on pins and needles until she got home. I get so worried at times.

Tomorrow is her early release day, so she and I are going out onto the driveway, open up the gate, and I'm going to try and ride her bicycle up and down the drive to see if I can. I was going to do it by myself but then I realized if I fell, there is no one to help me and it could be a disaster. She obviously wouldn't be able to help but she could at least call her dad for help in an emergency.

Sharky is still in a lot of pain. I feel terrible because the doctor obviously didn't take him seriously and just prescribed ibuprofen for it, even though he told him it wouldn't work. All doctors just assume you are a drug addict if you ask for pain medications. *sigh*

No comments: