January 26, 2015

Monday

Sharky felt pretty horrid Friday night and turned in early. In fact, he was pretty miserable most of the weekend and I felt very bad about it.

Saturday, we went to Volde-mart to go grocery shopping and I wanted to look at a bike. Of course, all of the bikes they had were very large and locked down but we did find one we could slide out so I could sit on it. Big mistake. It was just a bit too big and while I got on ok, I couldn't get off and almost had a panic attack when I realized I was "trapped." Those stupid clunky shoes I was wearing didn't help either. When I try again, I'm going to wear my little canvas tennies (faux Keds). They are a lot lighter and more flexible. Of course, afterwards I pissed off everyone because, well, because it's just me. *sigh*

Sunday, Sharky didn't go work on the boat with Mr. DW. We did however, run to Earth Gifts. The JPPA was having a bake sale and Petunia and I wanted to go. We picked up a red velvet brownie (for her) and a cinnamon roll (giant) for Sharky and I to split. Mmm, whomever baked those was brilliant.  We also went inside the shop and looked around. I needed another screw top eye dropper for my tea tree oil (Rosie chewed up the last one) and I picked up a little bracelet of rose quartz to help me focus on my weight loss/health. I was going to just pick up a bead to make a bracelet, but one made of chips was cheaper than a bead, so I went with that.

No comments: