January 30, 2015

Friday

Had a fabulous time at the tasting party at MShack last night. The food and drinks were fantastic and I met a couple of nice ladies and re-met an old friend. It was a bit awkward at first, but once we settled in (at the bar, had a great view of the place) it went smoothly. There was a lot of food left over (we were stuffed) and the lady I was sitting with, Debbie, and I split the remains and brought them home. I packed some for Sharky's lunch and had the rest for myself, saving a burger quarter for Petunia. (They didn't go without, I had a coupon for a b1g1 entree free at Tijuana Flats, so they went there for dinner and had a great time.) Sharky loved his leftover lunch today and Petunia loved the bit I saved for her. I cannot wait until we can go back and they can try it for real.

No comments: