October 29, 2014

Wednesday

Petunia went over BB's house after school yesterday and helped color BB's hair. According to Petunia, it was a bit of a fail since she was trying to dye red to green. Oops.

Petunia had a major eye make up fail this morning that upset Sharky. Her cat eyes were a little too much, extending past her eyes at least half an inch. He told me to take all her make up away. Didn't have time for that, so I made her run into the bathroom and wipe the "tails" off. Looked a lot better when she was done. Going to have to have another talk with her about "less is more."

Haven't heard anything else from my kids. Sent a text to Bear and let him know that I'm always here to talk to him, he did respond and said he appreciated it and loved me. *sigh* Yes, I'm nosy. I think TBoo is sad that she's lost a friend (the nutter who wants to marry Bear) but she'll get over it.

No comments: