October 28, 2014

Tuesday

When I spoke to the doctor about my headaches, he asked if I would try one more OTC product before talking about another rx (which, obviously, I don't want). I said sure and he suggested Aleve. Well, we bought some (geeze, horse sized pills, but gel so easier to swallow) and they actually work for now. No, I'm not complaining, I'm actually surprised. He said he had heard from others that Aleve works better for headaches than Tylenol/Motrin, so he had been suggesting that. I'm glad he did. I'll save the Tylenol for other things.

Petunia is going over to BB's house after school to help her out with coloring her hair (BB's hair, not Petunia's). I tried to talk them into doing it tomorrow since it is early out, but BB wants to wash her hair before they go trick or treating on Friday and tomorrow would be too late (have to wait 2-3 days before washing). Oh well, Sharky's picking her up at 8 and they're feeding her dinner. She'll have fun.

Drama is all over FB. TBoo bitched publicly over her now ex-best friend. Bear refuses to speak to me about it, even though I have absolutely nothing to do with it at all. I don't know if the girl is legitimately crazy or if Bear really was considering marrying her. On the GA front, R&T were attacked by not only his mother, but his brother (the wanna-be rapper) in a really bizarre rant with swearing, cursing, bad grammar and atrocious spelling. I wish we had a few spare bucks to get them to move down here and settle in, close to family but far away from the vitriol and racist hatred where they are living now. Both situations really pissed off Sharky last night. I agreed with him, some situations should not be discussed publicly on Facebook.

No comments: