October 26, 2014

Sunday

Bear is driving me nuts. He's supposedly in love with JB, a girl he didn't know in high school and who had followed Bug's friend up to NC and was dumped because she was crazy. Bear befriended her because because she was friends with TBoo and now they are getting married or they are broken up. He refuses to talk to me about it, saying he'll explain everything at a later date - I got all my info from Bug & TBoo. They are disgusted with their "friend" and don't seem to approve of her relationship with Bear at all. Found out that JB has two kids who she willingly gave custody to the father so she wouldn't have to deal with it all. Wow, that's just great. I know Bear is lonely but still, this is just too much.

Went to the doctor's on Friday morning and only lost 3 lbs instead of the 4 (1 weekly) that I was hoping for. Have to go back in 2 weeks for a blood test and hopefully that will be it until 2015. Sharky also had a doctor's visit on Friday and got his flu shot. Petunia's visit is this week and she will be getting hers.

No comments: