October 27, 2014

Monday

Spooktacular last night was awesome. Petunia looked fab in her costume and we all enjoyed people watching. I did take a pain pill, which helped a lot but by 1/2 way through, my hip started locking up and it was hard to walk. I made it though. Stopped at Krystal's, per our tradition, and didn't go overboard. LOL My medicine schedule was a bit messed up because of it all, but I worked it out and my numbers were good this morning.

Felinertia: Rupert has been a super snuggly dude for the past couple of days. Laid down in bed yesterday for a bit and he crawled right up on me, purring, kneading, and snorting like a little piggy. So cute. Honestly, he just loves the velour blanky, but he likes squishy momma too when its cold out. Wish he was this affectionate all year round.

No comments: