August 13, 2014

Wednesday

Sharky's picking up the metformin from the pharmacy after work today so I'll start taking it tomorrow morning.

Finally received the new insurance card in the mail and when I opened it, it said to go to the website immediately and register. So I did. And it wouldn't let me. *sigh* Had to call and find out that I cannot register until the insurance actually starts, on September 1st. Geeze, it sure would have been nice for it to say that in the instructions. *rolls eyes*

Petunia is still grounded for lying to me last week. We found out that she had lied to LN's mom and told her that they could be dropped off at a mall unsupervised. Had a long, long talk with her and there were a lot of tears shed. We'll revisit the punishment this weekend and see how it goes. No computer, no phone, etc. Good thing, without distraction, she's really done a great job on her room and clothing (washing, organizing, etc.).

No comments: