July 29, 2014

Tuesday

Quiet weekend. Mr. DW is out of town so every day, Sharky checks on his house and boat for him. I stayed at home and was just quiet. Watching the reboot of Battlestar Gallactica.

I think I might have solved the rx issue and made some calls yesterday about it. I'll find out if it works this afternoon. *fingers crossed*

Petunia went out with her new boyfriend, LN, Friday night and then last night. His mom picked her up and they went to a mutual friend's birthday celebration - ate at Zaxby's and saw a movie. She had a good time but is pretty tired right now. His mom seems nice.

Woke up in the middle of last night and came out to use the inhaler, and freaked for a brief moment because I thought I saw Gabby sleeping on the couch in her old spot. I miss that stinky old dog so much.

Haven't heard much from the boys. They're busy with their own lives. *sigh*

No comments: