April 24, 2014

Thursday

Not only do I have issues with my sleep patterns, I'm also having disturbing dreams. About 99% of them are forgotten upon awakening, just leaving odd feelings and tastes.

Going to try and get Sharky to go to the library for me after work, got some more stuff in. Almost done with Doctor Who #10 (David Tennant). I sure hope that we can get the series one day because the library doesn't carry the season when #11 (Matt Smith) starts.

Haven't heard from Bear in a while since he's in the desert on exercise. We did hear from him for the first week and now I guess they are on silence. I know, compared to the past, I'm pretty spoiled being able to hear from both my sons often, but still. Can't help but miss them. Bug's phone broke and he told me that he's saving money (baby) and won't be getting a new one. Will just have to contact him thru TBoo's phone or on FB. Not the same but it will have to do.

No comments: