April 25, 2014

Friday

Updated my calendar this morning with missing birthdays, etc. that I found. My cell is synced with my gmail account so I cannot lose it. Yippee, I love being able to sync my phone and my computer easily. LOL I hate losing information. I also found a schedule of Jaguar home games this upcoming season, so I added those to my paper calendar. Always good to know when to avoid downtown traffic.

Speaking of computer, Sharky started helping me clean up my laptop last night. It's bogged down with stuff and is very slow and clunky. He did a defrag and that helped, but he said there is more he can do tonight.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, thank goodness for fans. Unfortunately, running the white box fan in the living room is incredibly noisy. Ugh. The ceiling fan in the dining room is dead and most likely not repairable. The bedroom fan isn't the most efficient but we've got the weird round spinny fan in there and that works.

No comments: