April 13, 2014

Sunday

Petunia saw Rio 2 with her boy friend (teehee) and his parents and step sister yesterday. She had a good time. She's spending today with BB and her mom. They will have to put their 10 yo boxer, Kirby, to sleep this week. He's going downhill fast and it's been hard on BB. She knows Petunia has been through this and needed friend time. I understood. Sharky dropped her off and brought Wendy's home for lunch. Petunia and BB went to Hawkers again for lunch. Lucky.

I got my period yesterday, a whole week late. It was very light and stopped after midnight. It hit again, around noon, with a vengeance. First accident I've had in a while, shorts, undies and couch. Sigh. Cramping has been worse today than I've had in a long time and I even broke down and took a pain pill.

Sharky is trimming trees on the side of the house today. Burned up the little electric chainsaw and had to get another one. The city is very strict on the size of yard waste put out for collection. He told the neighbors on that side before he started and when he was out, they came back home so I popped out and apologized for the stuff all over the driveway. They were gracious and polite. The tow truck that lived there is long gone and these people seem to be decent folk, quiet and polite.

No comments: