April 12, 2014

Saturday

Sharky went to bed early and read, as usual. Petunia stayed up and watched the Torchwood episodes that she missed, catching all but the last one. I went to bed as well, couldn't keep my eyes open.

Petunia has another "date" today with MB and his family. They are going to see Rio 2 at the movies. His parents must have really liked her if they are inviting her out again. (Of course they would, everyone loves my kids. LOL They have very good manners when they want to.)

Bear is out of touch for the next 30 days, on a training exercise. I hope he has a good time. Looking forward to seeing Bug & TBoo next weekend. I'm thinking about either a dinner at home, or maybe a picnic outside in one of our parks? Haven't had a picnic in such a long time, that could be a lot of fun.

Somebody in the neighborhood has propane - I smelled it yesterday after Petunia arrived home and I'm smelling it now, coming in thru the storm door. It's kind of bothersome.

Felinertia: Sharky got up early (6ish) and I wanted to sleep in just a bit. By 7ish, Lucie-loo was climbing all over me, yowling. Then she got up on the headboard and started batting at the blinds. Proves yet again, that she prefers Sharky over me. If he can't sleep in, neither can I. LOL

No comments: