May 21, 2008

Watched the season finale of NCIS. Heard they were going to kill a character off and was not surprised to see who it was - but was surprised by the "cliffhanger" ending. I wonder if they did that because they may not be renewed for next season?

A Felinertia Report - Both cats are full of piss and vinegar. They've been more frisky than usual, but today are chasing each other around the house, 90 mph, and howling when one gets bit by the other.

Had a lovely morning, quiet time with Sharky and some good coffee. Too bad the kids all had to wake up in a bad mood.

Petunia has a dental appointment today. Not orthodontist, just a regular appointment with her pediatric dentist. It was earlier this week (Monday) but I had them move it to today so I wouldn't be rushed. Hate being stuck across town during rush hour traffic knowing the kids are coming home at the same time.

Thinking about getting my nose pierced soon. Not sure if I'm going to go alone or take someone with me...

Gabby has a vet appointment tomorrow for her skin allergy and ear mites (that I think she has). I told her about it when I made the appointment and she got all excited. She's most likely the only dog in the world who loves going to the vet's. LOL

No comments: