November 24, 2009

Last day of sanity

Hmm, this is the first time I've tried this. I'm using a phone that BH gave me as a gift and it can use the wifi connection our home PC has. Of course the screen is uber-tiny and I don't quite have this touch screen down yet. It is so awesome though. Both computers are on WoW right now and I remembered that I had not blogged today, so here I am!

Sharky and I went grocery shopping at around 9:45 am today and Publix was packed! Talk about super stressful. I still have to shop for my Mom (food present) so Bear and I are going to try and be there at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Can't get too much for Mom, but we will get some staples to help them out a bit. All sorts of bills are due right now and it is hard for them on a limited budget. They have helped us out so much in the past that we can never repay them.

No comments: