June 1, 2017

Air flight

Random thoughts.

I remember when you could smoke on a plane. Had ashtrays in armrests.

This plane is unbelievably narrow. Reminds me of MRI tube. Gonna meditate.

ChihuahuaGuy announced he was 1st class but sat in front of me. Lol music is way too loud on his headphones.

Flight delayed on tarmac. LaGuardia is backed up. Shut down an engine and let us use wifi and the bathrooms.

I had to use the toilet. Not fun. Sink in front had no water. Sink in rear is backed up. Geeze.

YogaPants has feet up on armrests and gets pissed if you bump into them. Damn snowflake.

30 min later, in air, 0735.

Announced water in galley is out too so no hot coffee or tea. Its ok, I just want bottled water.

I feel like Bond's martini, shaken not stirred. Minor turbulence.

Omgs, someone's coughing. Ugh.

It's cool to be flying so high that you can almost scan the bar codes with your iPhone that are embedded in the comtrails outside your window. *just kidding*

I think the steward is DL's ex-bf/husband. Haha He served complimentary snacks and drinks to half the plane and then had to restock in the galley. Spent more time gayly flirting with the stewardess and ticking off the rest of the unserved plane. Lol

Was going to get water but I kept thinking, what if they refilled those large bottles? So I got a Coke Zero instead. Also got a Kind Bar, dark chocolate chunk. Quite good. Low in protein but has good carbs.

No comments: