May 8, 2017

May 8, Monday

Had a fasting labs doctor appointment this morning. Saw a new student doctor. He was very nice, but had a super strong Haitian accent - kept saying diabetee. That was annoying. Lol

Swung by Walgreens and picked up cards for Mothers Day to send out.

Sharky's trip to MI with his sister might be post-poned due to BIL Jim's wife's mother having a stroke. (Which has nothing to do with them visiting my dying FIL, but when I voiced that, Sharky looked at me like I was being so mean. Honestly, who gives a shit? My SIL hates her mother and so does everyone else.) I think my FIL's visit should be given precedence, but I'm not the one paying for the trip (Sharky's sister is.)

Speaking of trips, I might be going on an impromptu train trip with a friend. More on that later.

No comments: