May 26, 2017

May 26, Friday

Surprise. Turns out M bought brother J a ticket to fly to CA too. He had never flown before, so I'm sure it was quite the experience.

Yesterday, Sharky got off work at 2 and came home, ate his lunch and packed. J & C showed up, picked him up and went to airport. C dropped them off and then went back home to GA. They got through TSA with only a toothpaste issue (J brought full size. He turned down the offer to check it as luggage for a $25 fee. lol).

I briefly heard from Sharky when they landed in Houston to change planes. They were doing fine. Shocked by the size of the airport there.

Got a text about 0455 saying they arrived in CA and were at the hospital. Sent M to shower and sleep; she had been by mom's side since she arrived. Sharky said that mom is aware enough to know that he and J are with her. No more info, he said he'd call later.

Petunia's boyfriend, CH, is graduating today. His mom and grandma are picking her up so she can attend. Most likely will have lunch too afterwards.

I still have to get ready for my trip next week. Have to go to Volde-Mart for stuff like a new charger cord and travel-sized toothpaste (haha).

Have to work out a menu for the next two weeks. Need to keep a simple, easy to use menu for Sharky and Petunia while I'm gone. Don't want them skipping meals.

Trying to budget and save as much as I can, without suffering of course. Lol I put the chops I had just taken out of the freezer back in and Petunia and I had burritos from Tijuana Flats for dinner. (Thursday special: burrito chips & soda for $5.99. Can't beat that deal.) That's our only meal out unless someone else takes her out.

No comments: