May 23, 2017

May 23, Tuesday

Sunday was a lazy day. Sharky and Petunia went to Davey's and came home at lunch.

Yesterday, I went to the doctor's to get my blood test results. Everything looked good. My A1c went up a little bit, but nothing bad. Still anemic, but now she thinks I'm definitely pre-menopause and that is the reason. Prescribed iron pills for me to take.

Yesterday afternoon, DL (neighbor) came over with tea and oatmeal his Irish friend sent over that he didn't want.

Sharky came home last night all upset. His sister called and told him that his mom (on vacation in CA) was hospitalized with pneumonia & high blood pressure. She was intubated and unconscious. Sharky feels pretty helpless right now, I don't blame him. Good thing though, his mom's stepson is there helping out (her husband is old and rather useless IMO). We think Sharky's sister might be flying out there tomorrow.

It rained about 3 hours last night. Hopefully it will continue. There was thunder but it was before dinner and Tony Elliott got over it fast and had a good night's sleep.

Because of the rain overnight, Sharky took the car this morning.

I'm still debating on packing or not. Lol Only 9 more days!

No comments: