May 19, 2017

May 19, Friday

When I was getting ready for the Yelp party last night, I almost started packing for the trip. It's so tempting but I must resist. I'm starting to gather things up around the house and I'm making oodles of lists, so I will be prepared. My mom sent me a couple of bucks that I plan on turning into singles for possible trade. I'm so exited about all this. I'm freeing up digital space as well, to make room for pictures, etc. The closer this gets, I'm sure I will be hard to live with.

I cut my hair on Wednesday. I used a metal ruler and aimed to cut about 13" from my scalp all around. It was difficult to do. I lost from 4" to 8" from my locs. The relief from the weight was immediate. It was about a pound of hair. Yes, a pound. When I washed it yesterday, it was easy and quick, and no killer neck issues when I wrapped it up in a towel. I should have done this a while ago. I did wrap each end in a band just temporary to keep it knotted up.

No comments: