May 17, 2017

May 17, Wednesday

Monday was Petunia's counseling. The 2nd counselor is leaving to take care of a sick child, so we met counselor #3. This one is a little older than me and Petunia seems to feel more comfortable with her. The first one (her fave) was my age and the 2nd one was in her mid-20s which, for some reason, Petunia didn't like. I think she prefers mother figures. Until they get to know each other, they will be meeting weekly. Thank goodness, the day that I'm on my trip, is a holiday week and they won't have an appointment.

Everything about my trip is slowly falling into place and working wonderfully. A lady I've known for a long time (a WGer and a FB friend) just happens to live in Quincy and offered to pick me up from the airport when I arrive and take me to lunch on the beach. SQUEE! I'm so excited.

I'm saving virtual/digital ephemera about the trip and will be posting it here as a scrapbook with it's own label (tag) to make it easy to find.

No comments: