May 14, 2017

May 14, Mother's Day, Sunday

Had a lovely time today.

Got to the Cool Moose at 0802 am and it was already more than 1/2 way filled. They open at 0800 but I think there was a line so they just let people in early. Glad we got there when we did, within 10 minutes, it was packed and there was a line outside.

Afterwards, we came home and Davey arrived. He rode with us to the Zoo. So glad we have the membership. It rained for at least an hour and we all got soaked but it was still fun. We went backwards so we could see the tigers. Totally worth it. My feet were horrible because my shoes were wet, but I dealt with it. By the time we left, there was a line stretching all the way into the parking lot - perhaps almost 1000 people? Once again proving that while no one here are morning people, I'm always right. Best to do things first thing. LOL

We came home and all 3 of us crashed. Heard from Davey, he texted me to thank me and said he had a very long nap too. Petunia had leftovers from the dinner with Connor (her new boyfriend) so she had that for dinner. Sharky ran to Popeyes and grabbed our dinner. (Petunia isn't a big Popeye's fan.)

No comments: