July 27, 2016

Elite Event: Il Desco’s Italian Supper


























From my review:

First off, thank you Matthew for arranging this. It was wonderful to finally meet you. Thanks to Matt and the rest of the staff of Il Desco - this was an amazing night.

I loved the communal table and made new friends. It was a lot of fun to put personalities next to people's pictures and names on the website.

Il Desco is lovely inside and the food was superb. Everything was delicious and well seasoned. There were a few pleasant surprises - the little spice of the meatball was a treat and the octopus? Melt in your mouth. The pasta was delicious but I think the big hit of the evening was the wood fired pizza. I'm always wary of that (don't care for burned crust) but the pizza tonight was fragrantly smoky and not burned at all. The meats and cheeses on both tasted top of the line.

The two cocktails were absolutely wonderful. My favorite was the Italian 75, I will definitely order that again. The Final Secret was a nice treat with whiskey.

The Goody Bag given to us by Il Desco was a wonderful surprise, with cookies and a $25 gift card that I cannot wait to use. I know my husband is dying to come here after seeing all the pictures.

No comments: