June 24, 2016

Dreamtime

Met one of my grandfather's younger brothers (in WWII uniform, in sepia, not quite black and white - IS's father) and while introducing myself, noticed that he had the same nose as my younger son. That made me very happy.

I kept trying to tell Sharky a joke about something funny that just happened in a nightclub we were in. He kept laughing and rolling on the floor, with his hands up to his head, yelling penguin feet and pointing to his crow's feet at the corner of his eyes (with his fingers splayed out like bird feet).

I told him that John Barrowman was there dressed as Captain Jack and had picked up a trumpet and played the first few notes of Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy. The crowd in the nightclub went wild, screaming for more. He told me he didn't know the rest, so he faked fainted (to save face) and I told everyone that he had malaria and they were all sympathetic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NICE WRITE UP