January 28, 2016

Thursday

Had chili cheese dogs for dinner last night. Really good, considering I used canned chili (Wolf brand). lol Have leftovers for lunch. Yeah me!

Right after Sharky left for work this morning, all hell broke loose next door with a bunch of foriegners (I cannot identify the language) all shouting (aka loud talking) and inserting the word "fuck" every third word. Turns out, the roof is being replaced next door. I peeked through the bathroom window and saw stuff just flying off the roof. I'm not concerned about garbage, most roofers clean up their waste, but I am worried about something flying through a window. Houses here in Riverside are just so close together.

Tony is going bonkers. I had to physically hold him in my lap and calm him down. I hope its not going to get any worse. I honestly cannot spend all day calming down a hysterical dog. I gave him a benadryl because I couldn't find his xanax, and shut the front door. That sucks because it's already overcast and dark and shutting the front door just makes it worse. He can still hear them and has been running from the couch to the window to yell at them. This isn't just "go away" barking, this is full out hackles raised, growling barking. He's trying to protect me.

Oh, Tuesday afternoon, Tony managed to squeeze out the driveway gate fence and chase something. Petunia caught him before he got too far (only made it two houses away). He can no longer be taken out without a leash until Sharky can fix the situation. His plan is to run a lead from the back door to the tree. Cheapest solution for now. Replacing the fencing is out of our budget at the moment.

No comments: